are you ready to change your life in 60 days?
we’re ready to take things up a notch in this next round of #30DaysUP!
Like, before, we want to challenge + support you to develop superpowers that increase your self-awareness, your awareness of others. this rounds theme, to match the season of transition, our theme will be “letting go”.
- video tutorial on how to meditate, narrated by Rev. angel Kyodo williams.
- weekly offerings that will help unpack areas of suffering in your life towards transforming them into happiness that will have a meaningful impact on you + your leadership.
- a private community for you to share your thoughts + questions + get support!
- a formal check-in for all participants to share + get support via a video (or audio, if you prefer) conference. will include some key tools to continue your practice.
- one 1:1 session with student-teachers, Jaritza Geigel or Lucia Gomez, by request within the 60 days of the challenge period.
the change process this challenge will catalyze is two-fold:
- cultivating self-awareness will sharpen your focus, level your mood, + allow you to more accurately see what is, as it is happening. this is essential to powerful + impactful leadership that motivates + inspires others.
- beginning to understand our own suffering + how we can create self-compassion from it, will intentionally shape your leadership + your interactions with authentic compassion for self + others.
like most things, there are many layers to these main takeaways. Lucia Gomez-Jimenez + Jaritza Geigel wrote about these many layers after the first round of #30DaysUp.
nothing. we want it to be about choice not absolutes. 🙂
bare bones, we want you to chose to complete 30 consecutive days of meditation in 60 days. this means, you can start on day 1 of the challenge, do 7 days of meditation, perhaps miss a day or two, + still have time to start over at 1 + be able to complete 30 straight days of meditation before the challenge ends.
essentially, there is one thing you will want to do to successfully complete the challenge… meditate at least 5 minutes every day for 30 consecutive days.
pretty easy, huh?
you can also chose to the following things, as well, that will dramatically enhance + solidify your practice towards embodying your new superpowers:
- journal every day to log your progress + the many things that come up for you from day to day. since this challenge has a theme of growing happiness from our suffering, journaling your thoughts + experiences will be a healthy + healing way to progress throughout the 60 days.
- share your progress with the #30DaysUP community or your own community. this is a great way to stay motivated + motivate others. inspiration is a big part of this work, both for you + for others. last round, many folks used the DayOne app publishing feature to post to twitter + facebook to share their progress + inspire many to join or renew their own meditation practice. it was quite the mini revolution!
- invite others to sit with you! sharing is caring + sitting with others is something rather beautiful.
that’s cool. email us directly at email@example.com
share your thoughts.
share your questions?
share your hopes + hesitancies.
we’re ready to sit with you to get your superpowers on!
#30DaysUP: supplemental journaling practice
Meditation. It’s been like getting to know an old friend who I haven’t seen in awhile. My mind, my body, my spirit, I find sometimes wishes that it was all I did do most days. Alas, like all things, I simply settle for carving out increasing increments…Read More
#30DaysUP day 38: love must be one + two at the same time having one of those moments… one in which I have known something for so long and yet find it remarkably revelatory when applied to something new or seen with a new lens. i forever…Read More
from my practice journal: did i really just say i hate my life? yet another way i create suffering in my life… letting myself become overwhelmed by superficially bad moments that i can make fleeting. of course, i don’t hate my life. had a shitty day or…Read More
#30DaysUP Day 22: un-fucking-apologetic pardon the profanity but it’s necessary to exorcise the demon of perpetual apologies. maria asked why am i apologizing? is it necessary? aren’t just claiming what’s right for you? who + what are you apologizing to + for? well, gangsta… def a doable…Read More
#30DaysUP Day 10: agitation is my friend so many discoveries leading up to, into, + after my early sit today. typically, i prefer to sit in the evenings but today, something triggered some deep feelings of agitation + I decided to sit early. too many lessons today,…Read More
day 6... we all can be stank from time to time. regular meditation doesn't erase normal human emotions from your actions but it does offer choices + your ability to chose has more intent than the typical reaction we so often subject ourselves + others to. I…Read More
did you get your sit on today? we have officially launched #30DaysUP with our first day of UP's 30-day meditation challenge! here's my first share: the sweetness of a sit made sweeter by those joining me across the country. so simple, the rise + fall of the belly,…Read More
snapshot: what's #30DaysUP + what do you get? are you ready to change your life in 60 days? we're ready to take things up a notch in this next round of #30DaysUP! Like, before, we want to challenge + support you to develop superpowers that increase your…Read More
I admit that I enjoy and actually look for a good challenge. I thrive in challenging environments. I make the best of a given situation and feel comfortable assessing and navigating rough waters. Therefore when I saw Universal Partnership's #30daysUP meditation challenge, I thought - why not?…Read More
for those who have kicked it with a sit every day from giddy up, this is day 30. so sweet. how do you feel? what leadership superpowers surfaced for you? drop a comment + share with us how you did. if you are still at it, that,…Read More
we are officially on the other half of our 30-day challenge. fifteen days into cultivating our leadership superpowers. two weeks from changing ourselves + our world from, at minimum, 75 minutes of accumulated meditation. so simple, so incredible. this is your work. this is the work of…Read More
#30DaysUP is UP & running with 57 people across the country participating in our 30-Day meditation challenge. Surely, people are feeling & flexing their superpowers by now! I want to ask each of you to take a quick moment to leave a comment on this post, indicating…Read More
support our work + shop our products Dismiss