#30DaysUP: get your superpowers on
LAUNCH: MONDAY, MARCH 11th, 2019
are you ready for what’s ahead in 2019? the year of embodiment starts with the first sit.
join UP to get your superpowers on to gracefully prepare yourself for what the year has ahead.
via #30DaysUP meditation challenge, the change process is two-fold:
- cultivating self-awareness will sharpen your focus, level your mood, + allow you to more accurately see what is, as it is happening. this is essential to powerful + impactful leadership that motivates + inspires others; and
- beginning to understand our own emotions + how we can cultivate self-compassion, will intentionally shape your leadership + your interactions with authentic compassion for self + others.
what you will get from this challenge?
- video tutorial on how to meditate, narrated by Rev. angel Kyodo williams.
- weekly offerings that will help unpack areas of imbalance in your life towards centering power + dignity that will have a meaningful impact on you, your leadership, and your relationship to self + others.
- a private community for you to share your thoughts + questions + get support
- optional: 1:1 bi-monthly coaching sessions with your very own coach
$35 – join us and gain access to weekly guiding + inspirational emails, including access to a private support group to share daily practice learnings + progress for half a penny per day.
$105 – in addition to the $35-level benefits, you will be connected to a coach to support you in your practice, change process, + developing self-care practices. this can be an invaluable resource to a successful #30DaysUP challenge. bi-monthly check-ins for a total of 4 coaching sessions ($300+ savings), at $1.75 per day.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)