are you ready to get your sit on? cultivate those leadership superpowers?
we are just one day away from #30DaysUP meditation challenge! with 55 folks across the country signed up to participate, we wanted to drop some quick info on the container we will create to keep us all on track, motivated and supported.
first things first… how do you meditate? by now you all should have taken 6 minutes to watch the “mind the gap” snapshot video to quickly learn the best & easiest way to build a new meditation practice.
next, you should have received your free copy of the DayOne app, one of the many ways in which we will track & share our progress. if you haven’t, make sure you follow these quick & easy steps to grab your copy of the best journaling app out there. you do not need the app to participate in this challenge.
so are you ready to get started? make sure you pick a time to start your practice & stick to it!
- pick a time to meditate for at least 5 minutes (I will do my practice first thing in the morning) then PRACTICE!
- take a few breaths after your practice to settle into whatever you may be feeling. this is a great time to jot down some reflections into your practice journal. i do so in DayOne. you can also chose to write a reflection any time during the day. remember, this is YOUR practice & it should suit YOU!
- each day, use the hashtag #30DaysUP to share that you got your practice on! you can do this on facebook, twitter, the UP site (leave a comment in the top news story) or through the DayOne app. what you share & how you share it is completely up to you.
- lean on the support community & allow yourself to be inspired by the work you & the others are doing!
- and MOST IMPORTANT, if you take a bit of a stumble & miss a day… NO WORRIES… just pick your practice back up & start from day 1 of practice again! 🙂 we will all have 60 days to do 30 consecutive days of practice. how awesome is that? all sorts, my friends, all sorts!
all right! if you got through this message, you should be all set to rock & roll! should you have any remaining questions/comments, reach out to @1worldup or the UNIVERSAL PARTNERSHIP PRACTICE GROUP.
Principle, Universal Partnership (UP)
“at the heart of sustainable movements, must be the beat of sustainable people.”