are you ready to change your life in 60 days?
BEGINS NOVEMBER 7th, 2016
we’re ready to take things up a notch in this next round of #30DaysUP!
what you get
how it works
- the first 14 folks who register will get the DayOne app for free (Mac or iPhone versions), Apple Design 2015 Award winner + the best journaling app out there.
- video tutorial on how to meditate, narrated by Rev. angel Kyodo williams.
- weekly offerings that will help unpack areas of suffering in your life towards transforming them into happiness that will have a meaningful impact on you + your leadership.
- a private community for you to share your thoughts + questions + get support!
- a formal check-in for all participants to share + get support via a video (or audio, if you prefer) conference. will include some key tools to continue your practice.
- one 1:1 session with Rusia Mohiuddin, by request within the 60 days of the challenge period.
the change process this challenge will catalyze is two-fold:
- cultivating self-awareness will sharpen your focus, level your mood, + allow you to more accurately see what is, as it is happening. this is essential to powerful + impactful leadership that motivates + inspires others.
- beginning to understand our own suffering + how we can create self-compassion from it, will intentionally shape your leadership + your interactions with authentic compassion for self + others.
like most things, there are many layers to these main takeaways. Lucia Gomez-Jimenez wrote about these many layers after the first round of #30DaysUp.
what do I have to do?
need more info?
nothing. we want it to be about choice not absolutes. 🙂
bare bones, we want you to chose to complete 30 consecutive days of meditation in 60 days. this means, you can start on day 1 of the challenge, do 7 days of meditation, perhaps miss a day or two, + still have time to start over at 1 + be able to complete 30 straight days of meditation before the challenge ends.
essentially, there is one thing you will want to do to successfully complete the challenge… meditate at least 5 minutes every day for 30 consecutive days.
pretty easy, huh?
you can also chose to the following things, as well, that will dramatically enhance + solidify your practice towards embodying your new superpowers:
- journal every day to log your progress + the many things that come up for you from day to day. since this challenge has a theme of growing happiness from our suffering, journaling your thoughts + experiences will be a healthy + healing way to progress throughout the 60 days.
- share your progress with the #30DaysUP community or your own community. this is a great way to stay motivated + motivate others. inspiration is a big part of this work, both for you + for others. last round, many folks used the DayOne app publishing feature to post to twitter + facebook to share their progress + inspire many to join or renew their own meditation practice. it was quite the mini revolution!
- invite others to sit with you! sharing is caring + sitting with others is something rather beautiful.