let's get free together
Ready To See What 2019 Has In Store For You?
APPLICATION PROCESS IS NOW OPEN FOR ALL 2019 RETREATS & YEARLONGSApply Today
limited spaces available
Oct 16-20th 2019 (PJ 1.0 & PJ Wisdom Strategy Sessions)
SAY HELLO TO YOUR TEAM
a beautiful retreat location with your master facilitators and retreat apprentices, oh my!
Rusia has developed a model for community organizing, called Embodied Organizing, and a model for coaching, called Embodied Coaching. She uses both in her teacher-training program, Warriors for Embodied Liberation (WEL), students of which serve as apprentices for all practicing justice retreats.
years of experience
what are you investing in?
That’s right, we said Investment. Because that’s exactly what this unique opportunity is. An investment in becoming more whole for yourself and those you love.
We also know money is real and different for everyone, so we’ve created a tiered system to automagically extend support if it can make the difference in you showing up. On the other hand, if financial resources are available to you, the invitation is here to pay it forward.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
On the first day of the retreat, we begin registration at 4:00pm. Program for the first day starts at 7:00pm.
On the last day, we end program at 12:30pm, followed by lunch.
This year’s planned retreats will be held at the watershed center in Millerton, New York, about 2 hours from Manhattan.
- The yearlong is just that… yearlong and there’s so much more we will do and learn. Unlike the standalone retreats (which are just a 4 or 3-day retreat), the yearlong includes 2 4-day retreats and 4 90-minutecoaching sessions and 3 2-hour learning webinars.
- The yearlong begins with the #practicingJUSTICE 1.0 retreats and ends with the 2.0 retreat.
- No. Our May retreat will be both the start of the yearlong as well as a standalone.
- If you are looking to just attend a standalone, that’s just fine. May is for you too.
- If you’re looking to go big in 2019 and want to do the yearlong, that’s fine too and the May retreat is your start to an awesome and embodied 2019.
- No problem, you can decide to join the yearlong before, during, and after the May retreat (as long as it is before the first coaching session).
- We suspect many folks will want to opt into the yearlong during/after their experience of the May retreat.
- This work has not been and is not funded. We do this work by we love it and deeply believe in it. That being said, we offer tiered pricing or folks that may include a scholarship or two.
- Reach out to us and also indicate in your application that you have a need for a scholarship.
- In short, heck YES!
- this work is deeply relational, both to self and others, so if you roll with someone you are building with, let us know!
- Rolling solamente (alone)? No worries! Be prepared to make lifelong friends at this retreat.
our 2.0 retreat is for anyone who has completed practicing justice 1.0.