Welcome to the application process to Warriors for Embodied Liberation: 2nd Cohort
* please note that this page is not a public page. please do not forward and/or share with anyone.
Timeline for the Application Process
- Application is by invitation only.
- Applications are due no later than February 10th, 2017 by 5:00 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified of their status in the process by or on February 17th, 2017.
If applicants are invited for an interview, the interviews will take place during the weeks of February 20th and 27th, 2017. The Interviews will last approximately 30-45 minutes and will be conducted in person, with at least 2 participants from the Year 1 WEL cohort. Interview locations will be either Bushwick, Brooklyn, or East Harlem, Manhattan. Please indicate your availability for the slots that appear in the application, making every effort to be as flexible as possible, and to hold that availability until the interview is confirmed.
- Applicants will be notified of results on March 10th, 2017
- The first session of the program is April 18th, 2017
Please ensure that you have read and understand the requires of the program by review the WEL summary document sent via email.
please note that every section of this form requires an answer in order to complete and send.