#30DaysUP: learning to presence for our new reality & the world that awaits us
LAUNCH: MONDAY, May 11th, 2020
everything we knew of the world before has changed.
we will need to learn to presence ourselves so we may disrupt & shed embodied habits that have no place for the new world we will step into.
seemingly simple things like touching our faces or shaking hands perhaps do not have a place in the future that awaits for us.
cultivating the power to presence ourselves now will prepare us for whatever lies ahead as well as allowing us to remain in the moment without the overwhelm of the past and/or the future.
a virtual sangha that lets you get your sit on, in community, exactly where you are.
it’s as right as rain.
what you will get from this challenge?
- video tutorial on how to meditate, designed by Rusia N. Mohiuddin & narrated by Rev. angel Kyodo williams.
- weekly email offerings, framed to support living your best life (as defined by you), that will help unpack areas of imbalance in your life towards centering power + dignity that will have a meaningful impact on you, your leadership, and your relationship to self + others.
- a private community for you to share your thoughts + questions + get support
- optional: weekly practice webinars
- optional: 1:1 bi-monthly coaching sessions with your very own coach
Free – join us and gain access to weekly guiding + catalyzing emails, including access to a private support group to share daily practice learnings. please email email@example.com
$55 – join us and gain access to weekly guiding + catalyzing emails, including access to a private support group to share daily practice learnings, weekly practice webinar + progress for less than a dollar a day.
+$100 – in addition to the $55-level benefits, you will be connected to a coach to support you in your practice, change process, + developing presencing practices. this can be an invaluable resource at a fraction of the cost for standard coaching. 4 coaching sessions ($350+ savings), at less than $2.00 a day.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)