joy and justice virtual retreat
- isn't it time for you to practice joy and justice?
- jjr invites individuals to align needs with purpose and the real justice the world needs.
- individuals will both collectively and individually attune to and name their wants, needs, and dreams.
- anyone who identifies as educators and teachers in both traditional and non traditional learning environments.
- this retreat is designed to meet people where they are at, across lines of difference.
- embodied leadership strengthens our capacity to detangle from a false sense of urgency and re-centers joy in every moment toward real justice.
meet your joy and justice facilitators
dr. d is invested in the development of radically collaborative spaces that engage people in praxtice of be(com)ing -- visioning and designing a life of our own making -- to foster individual, collective, and systemic connections, collaboration, and liberation.
praxtice is informed by Embodied Liberation™ , Radical Dharma, Critical Theory, Native Self Actualization, water is life, play as a priority, and cocoa butter kisses.
dr.d loves to move and play indoors and outside. they are a facilitator of movement with consciousness and lead several community based programs yearly supporting adults return to play, playfulness, and radical self care
Outside of his organizing work he has been writing for over twenty years by creating original plays, poems, short stories, and a novel he works on when he has the time. He believes the world can change using three ingredients: love, light, and revolution.
He also leads monthly healing circles through Urban Atabex Organizing and Healing Network. He is also an Embodied Leadership Coach through Warriors for Embodied Liberation and the Universal Partnership.