snapshot: what’s #30DaysUP + what do you get?
we’re ready to take things up a notch in this next round of #30DaysUP! Like, before, we want to challenge + support you to develop superpowers that increase your self-awareness, your awareness or others, + now, unlike before, it’s all about growing happiness from the seeds of our suffering.
- the challenge: you have 60 days to get 30 consecutive days of meditation in. you can take it up a notch and join me for 60 consecutive days! if you miss a day, no worries, just start anew and reset to day 1
- journal your progress: one of the best ways to track your change progress is to journal. it’s data we can look back on and see the ways in which our blossoming shifts actually happen so we can invoke those actions later on, at will. journaling doesn’t just mean writing… you can journal any way you would like whether it be short or long written pieces, drawings, or even pictures and videos! I will be blogging through the DayOne app. I can also provide you with a blogging platform through the UP site so let me know if you would like to do this!
- social share: I personally use public accountability to keep me on track and last round, folks shared that they super appreciated learning about my practice and supporting me as I posted from day to day. whether you post your daily progress on facebook, twitter, or some other place, please use #30DaysUP each time. this makes it easier for all of us to find each other! this is an optional practice, so if you just don’t feel comfortable sharing, no worries, keep your journal private!
- somatic sensibility = superpowers: you may know that meditation is one of the fastest ways to create more center and ground in your life, increase your self-awareness, and sharpen your focus. these are all critical skills necessary for effective leadership. the combination of all these skills, develops your somatic sensibility, which is your ability to feel yourself and others with accuracy. that is, each moment is about what is happening right now rather than a projection of what has already happened or what you hope or fear will happen onto the present.
- mood enhancement: one of the most fantastic side effects of regular meditation is a significant shift in your mood. hopefully, this will be the first thing you notice about yourself and the first things folks around you notice in the way your show up.
- shredding our outter layer: what are your patterns of behavior that limits your leadership and impact? what will it take for you to see these patters and shed them? together, through our meditation practice, we will cultivate tools to understand ourselves and how we can sharpen and refine our leadership by shifting our patterns. our discoveries will be juicy and i can’t wait to dive in with all of you!
remember, you will receive a guiding email from me every week so make sure to add me to your address books! we will also have a webinar together to explore our practices and progress. more info on this will arrive in your inbox soon!
on the july 1st, 2017, we will officially begin #30DaysUP! be sure to plan when you will meditate and how you will journal. and, as always, should you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out!
Below you will find, UP’s snapshot video, “mind the gap”, is so you will have everything you need to work those superpowers. To learn a bit more about #30DaysUP, click HERE.
Ready to get your superpowers on? I know I am because changing me IS changing the world!
Solidarity In Struggle
Rusia N. Mohiuddin
Principle, Universal Partnership (UP
what do i have to do?
nothing. we want it to be about choice not absolutes. 🙂
bare bones, we want you to chose to complete 30 consecutive days of meditation in 60 days. this means, you can start on day 1 of the challenge, do 7 days of meditation, perhaps miss a day or two, + still have time to start over at 1 + be able to complete 30 straight days of meditation before the challenge ends.
essentially, there is one thing you will want to do to successfully complete the challenge… meditate at least 5 minutes every day for 30 consecutive days.
pretty easy, huh?
you can also chose to do the following things, as well, that will dramatically enhance + solidify your practice towards embodying your new superpowers:
- journal every day to log your progress + the many things that come up for you from day to day. since this challenge has a theme of growing happiness from our suffering, journaling your thoughts + experiences will be a healthy + healing way to progress throughout the 60 days.
- share your progress with the #30DaysUP community or your own community. this is a great way to stay motivated + motivate others. inspiration is a big part of this work, both for you + for others. last round, many folks used the DayOne app publishing feature to post to twitter + facebook to share their progress + inspire many to join or renew their own meditation practice. it was quite the mini revolution!
- invite others to sit with you! sharing is caring + sitting with others is something rather beautiful.
need more info?
that’s cool. email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
watch the mind your gap instructional video
|meditation to shed limiting patterns||$27.00|